SCHOOLHOUSE FEES & POLICIES — click this bar to show or hide info »
- Flat Rate of $75 per day
SCHOOLHOUSE Booking Deposit
- Payment can be made by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheques can also be used and made out to Driftwood School Restoration Committee.
- The requested date will be reserved until the booking payment is made, upon which the date requested will be confirmed.
- Cancellations and changes can be made up until one WEEK prior the reservation date. Deposits will be forfeited after this time.
SCHOOLHOUSE Damage Deposit
- Damage deposits are not required; however, it is expected that the Schoolhouse is left in the same condition as rented.
- Compensation will be expected for damaged property and uncleanliness.
Food & Liquor Permits
The renter assumes the responsibility for obtaining food and liquor permits as required. Liquor permits are available from the BC Liquor store.
How to Book the DRIFTWOOD SCHOOLHOUSE
- Check the calendar, click the dates you’d like to book, fill out the fields below the calendar and submit. We will aim to confirm it within 48 hours.
- Your BOOKING DEPOSIT payment can be made by e-transfer to email@example.com or cheques can be made out to “Driftwood School Restoration Committee”.
- Once your date is secured, download and read the Glenwood Hall Rental Agreement for an outline of rental expectations(below). The Driftwood School does not require a signed copy, but please use the Agreement as a guideline for your rental.
- Approximately one week before your event, please contact Doug @ 1-250-777-4585 to arrange to pick up the key.
Please DOWNLOAD our Rental Policy
Please note that once you have booked your event you cannot change it using this website. Please make sure you have selected the correct dates and provided all necessary information. If you need to change your dates or information after booking please contact us asap.
How to Book the Glenwood Hall
SCHOOLHOUSE CALENDAR & BOOKING FORM — click this bar to show or hide info »
Click the arrows in the gray bar showing the MONTH to scroll and view through the year. Click and highlight on ALL the days you would like to book, including set-up and clean-up days. Then fill out the form below.
If you would like to book BOTH the Glenwood Hall AND the Driftwood Schoolhouse, you will need to book each separately. You can book the GLENWOOD HALL here »