GLENWOOD HALL - WHAT'S PROVIDED
The GLENWOOD HALL accommodates 150 people in accordance with local fire regulations and provides:
- 21 folding resin tables (8ft x 30 inches) and 150 chairs
- newly renovated kitchen with commercial dishwasher, 2 propane ranges, cooler, small freezer and treated water
- 2x 100 cup coffee percolators and 4x 30 cup percolators (2 of which are for hot water only). You do not need filters but will have to provide coffee.
- 150 matching dishes, cutlery & coffee cups
- bar with 3 fridges (no water access/outlet)
- 150 wine glass for rent ($50 per event + $5 per breakage – contact us for more details)
- wood for the stove in the hall – lighting and maintaining the fire is your responsibility (winter rentals will require you to pre-heat the hall)
- toilet paper and paper towels
The hall does NOT provide:
- dish towels, rags
- table cloths
- sound system, projector screen
- the hall does not have a telephone
The renter assumes the responsibility for obtaining the required permits if necessary
- Food: Northern Health, 250-847-6400
- Liquor: local liquor store or online at www.solo.bcldb.com
Camping, Fires & Use of Grounds
- 1/3 of the field belongs to the Glenwood Hall and may be used for overnight camping by renters.
- The other 2/3 of the field belongs to the Driftwood School and can be rented separately if you want access to all of the grounds. Driftwood School Contact: Doug Wiggill 250-777-4585
- Please make campfire in designated area only.
- Before lighting a campfire, please check with the Northwest Fire Center regarding campfire restrictions 250-847-6600
- Firewood is NOT provided for an outdoor fire. Please bring your own firewood for the campfire.
- Benches are available. Please make arrangements when getting the key.